Web Design Services
You have 3 seconds to answer one question, "What's so special about your business?"
Can your website answer that?
First Impressions Matter
Your website is likely to be the first impression a customer has of your business—and the only chance you have to turn a visitor into a lead or a customer. It’s important that the first impression is positive and effective. Your website's design says a lot about your business and your attitude towards your customers. Your catchy slogan or clever headline won't be effective if your website design doesn't command respect. Value and trust are determined in the first 5 seconds.
To insure a great first impression, you need a custom website design that portrays your business identity and communicates professionalism in a style that appeals to your target market. Templates won’t do the job. If your website looks like everyone else’s, it’s safe to assume visitors will think your business is no different than anyone else’s.
Website Design Consistent With Business Objectives
Whether your website exists to sell products or services, generate sales leads, or inform, you need to present relevant information in a well-organized, easy to navigate manner. An effective website also needs to integrate seamlessly with other marketing channels, online and offline. This requires planning and experience. An understanding of how customers navigate websites helps us guide you in presenting your company information in a fluid, logical manner so prospects can easily find the information they are looking for.
Ultimately a website needs to be one thing - persuasive. You want visitors to contact you instead of one of your competitors. This requires a combination of design, layout and effective, powerful messaging. Properly designed, your website can become a 24/7 sales machine.
We want to create a website that helps builds your business.
Things to consider:
- What is the reason for your website’s existence?
- How will you integrate other marketing channels?
- Are you a local, regional, national or international business?
- What are the demographics, geographic, psychographics and behavioral characteristics of your target audience – in other words, who are they, where are they, how do they think and what do they actually do?
- What do you want visitors to your site to do when they get there?
- Will a high-impact landing page be more effective for certain segments of your business?
- Do you want the ability to edit your website content yourself?
- What metrics will you track to measure the effectiveness of your website?
- What is your search engine strategy?
Every project presents its own goals, audience, and opportunities. Our approach to great projects begins with a time-tested process that discovers and addresses the unexpected.
Our web design projectsSee all projects
Tell us about your project
Let us help you get your business online and grow it with passion
Thrive online — get best unbeatable interactive experience based on the smart design and innovative technology. Ready to get started?
TestimonialsSee all testimonials
“Dan Green has presented for the MRAEF on numerous occasions. Whether Dan is presenting social media trends or about new technology, his presentations are timely and relevant to the current marketing trends as well as the economy. The MRAEF members who attended his workshops always walk away with valuable information that will help them with their daily marketing promotions.”